• Dasgupta, Krishna (2010)" 'Dynamics of Marital Roles in Consumer Decision Making in Indian Households”, Management & Labour Studies Vol. 35 No. 209-225
• Dasgupta, Krishna (2009)" Changing Paradigms of Luxury Consumption in India: A Conceptual Model" SAJM,Vol 16.No.4
• Dasgupta Krishna and Murthy G.K (2008) “Culture, Tradition and Values in the Emerging Global Order: An Indian Insight”, “India in the Emerging Global Order A Collection of Selected Papers” presented at the 5th International Conference of the Academy of International Business, India. Published by Tata McGraw? Hill
Dasgupta, Krishna (2004). “Dimensions of Marital roles in Consumer Decision Making” in Pratibimba.The Journal of Decision Makers.
• Dasgupta,Krishna and Panda Subhamaya (2003). “Indian Retailing: A Complete Metamorphosis” in C.M.S.-Management Review.
ICDCM 2010 ,organised by XIMB from Dec 16th to 18th, presented paper on "Public Private Partnership health in Rural India"
“Dynamics of Marital Roles in Consumer Decision Making” IBSA ICON 2007 organized by ICFAI Ahmedabad, from 27th to 29th December in 2nd International Conference in Globalization: Opportunities & Challenges.
• “Culture, Tradition and Values in the Emerging Global Order: An Indian Insight” at the International Conference on India in the Emerging Global Order”, at AIB-India Conference 2007 organized by XIMB Bhubaneswar from 29th-31st January 2007
• “Impact of Changing Culture on Women of India : A Psychographic Study” at the International Conference on Changing Marketing Paradigms in Emerging Economy, ICMPEE 2005 organized by IIM Ahmedabad during January 11th to 13th
Changing Paradigms of Luxury Consumption in India: A Conceptual Insight” on the occasion of the 17th AIMS Annual Convention on “Management 2025 – New Paradigms for India’s Competitiveness” from August 28th – 30th , 2005, organized by ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad.